Monday, March 1, 2010

The weekend

I was very cool and went to the gym to go to Body pump - kgs are not the same as lbs! Eek! Poor little Flan indeed :) Had to have very very hot bath with much Radox in it to relax the poor muscles. On the other hand, now have arms like Madonna (muscly and eech!)

Must confess that have done very little indeed over the weekend as very busy and couldn't manage to get up on Saturday morning before I went to the hairdressers for permanent blow dry. I can't get my hair wet so did not want to be a sweaty betty and have minging hair for work! Quelle Horreur!

I am off to yoga with my beloved this evening so that will be great stretchiness. Julia is getting us to go for a run tomorrow straight after work up to up north! Ooh the excitement!

And I have decided that I must also begin running to the gym. Else there's not much point in going?

Anyway, will keep you updated.

Love
Gwenf
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment