Thursday, March 4, 2010

See my halo shine!

After my badness over the last few days, am sure all of my lovely fans would like to know that I managed 2 km on the cross trainer - and then hefted weights good oh for an hour at the body pump! Hurray!

And for added bonus. I walked to work this morning in a sporty 20 mins! In ridiculous shoes!

Hurray!

Highly enchanted by new leggings. Was supposed to be going for a run along the coast this evening for Amy's birthday treat! But I have power plate instruction instead. Apparently is very difficult workout! Looks funny to me, but super duper joy! Joy! Lovely endorphins rushing to my little brain and body completely covered in delicious tight clothes and shiny trainers and I have a hair band! Positive thoughts about my ever decreasing tummy and according to the scales at Beau Sejour, I have lost a stone! (Have NOT lost all that weight, but nice for the scales to say so!

Any way, you will be calling me rabbit so you can sing run rabbit run! Or can sing "Run Flanny, Run Flanny, Run, Run Run
Here comes the sun to shine on your big fat tum
Do the runnings and you will be v. thin
So run flanny run flanny run! Run! Run!"

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment