Monday, March 8, 2010

What a weekend!

Hey

So now, I think that I was very brave indeed and went to Spinning on Friday night with Julia. Julia is EXTREMELY good at spinning. I am not- Went purple in the face and then I also nearly puked with the stress of it (after 5 mins) have never been so proud of myself for finishing and then getting home all by myself!

This remarkable bravery more than makes up for me being bedridden for most of Saturday and Sunday- Beloved found this deeply amusing indeed. I did not! Poor little me!

So yet another weekend off, but have got a fun exciting run tomorrow along the front as I have a night off from everything else! I shall keep you posted and will probably also put up some pics :(

Oooh and I spoke to Les Bourgs hospital and they use different units to the one Gran had which is for all the medications, and are £600. I think that that will be marvellous if I can raise enough cash to buy one of those. I will sort out a JustGiving page and link the link for starting to raise cash there! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment